Kingswood Golf Club is a semi-private, classic Donald Ross (18 hole – par 72) championship course open to the public. Since 1915 Kingswood Golf Club has maintained its first-class image by being friendly and hospitable. Our reputation for providing quality and matchless course conditions to our members and day-players includes plush well-maintained fairways, velvet-smooth greens, and an engaging course layout to rival some of the best courses in the USA. The course offers a range of challenges from lengths of 5045 to 6366 yards, and 4 sets of tees with slopes from 118 to 134.
Our members range from Scratch Golfers to Duffers. They come from all walks of life and our member diversity makes Kingswood the club of choice in the Wolfeboro community. Try us out for a day or become a member. Everyone is welcome!
Our club is open to the Public for Day Play. Due to COVID-19, tee times must be booked online or by calling the Pro Shop.
Please make note of the following Check-In Procedures:
1. Players must arrive or remain in their car until no more than 10 minutes to their tee-time, at which time they check-in and proceed to starting tee.;
2. Pro Shops / Clubhouses may open, including all indoor check-in and merchandising, but must follow Retail Guidelines.
3. Golf bags should be brought by the player and not handled by anyone except the player.
4. Personal clubs must be used; no rental sets or sharing of clubs permitted.
1. The Clubhouse is open and provides dining and restroom availability with adherence to social distancing policies;
2. Staff and customers should wear cloth face coverings over their nose and mouth when around others in settings where social distancing may be difficult.
3. Cloth face masks/coverings should be worn and managed according to CDC guidance about use of cloth face coverings.
4. People wearing face coverings must not touch their eyes, nose, mouth, or face, or adjust their face mask without first sanitizing hands. After touching face or adjusting mask, hands must be sanitized.
5. The Beer Cart is running with appropriate PPE for employees, and proper sensitization of hard surfaces between sales.
6. The Snack Shack is open with strict social distancing precautions in place such as no cash payments, no self service food & beverage, etc.